Information about cookies
Wilk Elektronik SA pays special attention to respect of privacy of the users visiting our service. The data gathered in the login register are used only and exclusively in order to administer the service. We do not care for identification of the users visiting the websites of Wilk Elektronik SA. No identification data will be redirected to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
- Cookie files contain IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the end device of the user for the purposes of using the website of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, the time of storing in the end device and a unique number.
- The Service’s Operator is the entity placing the cookie files in the end device and gaining access to them.
- Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
- for preparation of statistics that help in understanding how the Service users use the website, which helps in improving its structure and content;
- to maintain the user’s session in the Service (after logging in). Thanks to the above, the user does not have to enter login and password on each site of the Service.
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s end device until the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s end device for a time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Your web browser usually allows to store cookies in the end user’s device. Users of the Service can make changes in this regard in their browsers. Web browsers allow also to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help pages or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies saved in the end device of the Service’s user can be used also by the partners cooperating with the Service operator.
Management of cookies – how to express and withdraw your permission in practice?
By default, web browsers allow end devices to store cookies. The above settings can be altered in such a way that automatic handling of cookies is blocked in the browser settings or the user can be informed each time about sending cookies to his device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the software’s (web browser’s) settings.
- Information about user behaviour is subject to log into the server layer. These data is used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service is being provided.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition we can store:
- date of request,
- time of reply,
- the name of the client station — identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) — where the transition to the service took place by reference,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The data is not associated with the individual persons that browse the website
- In order to provide the best service we may analyse the log files so as to know which pages are the most popular as well as what kind of browsers are used.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes. The Log files may be also used for statistical purposes. These statistics do not include any information that may lead to identification of our website’s visitors.
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits.
- The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.