GOODRAM is changing6 Settembre 2019
Ultima modifica: 6 Settembre 2019
The leader of mass storage devices, Wilk Elektronik SA, refreshes its GOODRAM brand. Changes
in the appearance of the characteristic logo are intended to serve as a reflection of the current brand positioning and the constantly expanding product offer from GOODRAM. The result of these changes will be a consistent user experience for all fans and customers of GOODRAM worldwide.
– We will present the new GOODRAM logo and product packaging design at the upcoming IFA trade show. The purpose of these changes is to maintain position as the leading European memory manufacturer and the global technology leader even stronger. The new logotype and visual identity are supposed to reflect what GOODRAM is for today’s users – explains Wiesław Wilk, the CEO of Wilk Elektronik SA.
GOODRAM as a brand, is known mostly for manufacturing of mass storage devices. Yet is not limited to only its basic solutions. It offers applications for professionals – under the IRDM
by GOODRAM line; industrial users (GOODRAM INDUSTRIAL), datacenter (GOODRAM ENTERPRISE) or products for advertising business (GOODRAM for Ad).
– While we were creating the GOODRAM brand 16 years ago, we focused on what we are best at – the manufacturing of DRAM modules. Time has shown that our experience, knowledge and domestic production are advantages, that draw users to us with diverse needs. It was similar with our product portfolio, which is constantly growing. Besides memory modules, today GOODRAM offers SSDs, memory cards and Flash drives. Looking back on where we started, where we’re now and keeping in mind the path that we have followed and our future goals, during the last year’s brand anniversary we came up to the conclusion that our current logo is too small to represent the full capability of GOODRAM.
According to Wiesław Wilk, as part of the rebranding, the company will also change the tone and manner of its communication, while still focusing on providing high quality solutions.
– We want to portray ourselves on a global scale, regardless of where our users live, what type of solutions they are fan of, GOODRAM will speak to all of them with a coherent, reliable and understandable voice.
The largest consumer electronics trade fair in Europe – IFA Berlin, has been serving the GOODRAM brand for years to present new products and to indicate the direction in which the company
will be heading in the coming years.
– In addition to the new logo we will introduce a whole range of new solutions from each product group. Furthermore, we will present updated versions of already known flagship models.
– Apart from the changes in the graphic design of our memory devices and their packaging,
the specification, part numbers, and EANs of our products will not change. We are aware of the great trust our users place in us, and we continuously strive to improve the quality of our services. That’s why we want the rebranding process to run smoothly and result in greater brand recognition among regular and new customers.
Products in the new graphic design will not appear immediately, but will enter the market gradually – GOODRAM ensures that the whole process will run smoothly and systematically and is scheduled for the next few months. Therefore it may appear that there will be products with the new and old logo available on the market at the same time. The brand guarantees: the difference is purely aesthetic. Despite the change in packaging, the quality and specifications remains unchanged.