Política de privacidad
Information about personal data
1. The personal data is administered by Wilk Elektronik S.A. with its registered seat in Laziska Gorne, ul. Mikolowska 42 (post code 43-173) 2. Contact regarding personal data protection or the implementation of your rights is available at firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Your data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 4. We give the goals and the basis for processing your data each time before collecting them 5. We provide data to entities only for the purpose of achieving the purposes for which we have downloaded your data, we will always inform you about it. An exception may be a release order issued by authorized state authorities 6. We will process your data for as long as the law allows, and in the case of consent until it is withdrawn 7. In connection with the processing of your data by us, you have the following rights: access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing 8. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office of the Personal Data Protection (UODO), ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw
I General information
- The website www.goodram.com (hereunder called the Service) is operated by Wilk Elektronik SA with the seat in Laziska Gorne.
- The service obtains information about the users and their behaviour in the following way:
- by receipt of information voluntarily filled in the forms.
- by cookies stored in the user’s end devices.
- by gathering login information at the www server by the hosting operator Ogicom Spider Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., operating at the web address www.ogicom.pl.
II Information in forms
- The service gathers information voluntarily supplied by the users.
- The service can furthermore store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- Data contained in forms are not made available to any third parties in any other way than with the consent of the user.
- Data contained in the forms are processed for the purposes resulting from functions of a specific form, e.g. in order to handle a service request or a sales contact.
III „GOODRAM Newsletter” service
The service „GOODRAM Newsletter” allows all interested persons to receive automatically information about news in the offer of Wilk Elektronik SA and current news about the company.
- The „GOODRAM Newsletter’s” operator is Wilk Elektronik SA with the seat in Laziska Gorne.
- Use of the „GOODRAM Newsletter” is voluntary, free of charge and open-ended.
- In order to render the „GOODRAM Newsletter” service, Wilk Elektronik SA obtains e-mail addresses from interested persons.
- The registered persons can at any time make a change or remove their data input during the registration process by sending e-mail : email@example.com
- The data administrator is Wilk Elektronik SA with the seat in Laziska Gorne at no. 42 Mikolowska Street. Personal data (i.e. e-mail addresses) are gathered and processed by Wilk Elektronik SA only for the purpose of providing the service called „GOODRAM Newsletter”. The data will not be made available to recipients of data in the light of art. 7 pt. of Act on Protection of Personal Data. The persons, to whom the data are related, are entitled to access the content of such data and correct them. Data are provided by respective persons voluntarily, although it is not possible to take advantage of the service „GOODRAM Newsletter” without providing them.
Instruction for subscribers of „GOODRAM Newsletter”
The service „GOODRAM Newsletter” is provided only to registered persons. The following steps should be taken in order to register:
- You should enter the website address: www.goodram.com
- You should fill in correctly the form „Register to receive the newsletter”:
- please enter your e-mail in the field called „Your e-mail”. Subsequent Newsletter’s edition will be sent to that address. The e-mail address entered must be owned or used by the registering person. It is not allowed to use e-mail addresses not belonging to the registering person.
- Please click „Register” (arrow icon). After that, information will be sent to the e-mail address entered in the registration process with a link to the process verifying the request to add e-mail address to the distribution list of „GOODRAM Newsletter”.
- Please click on the link, received in your mailbox, to the process verifying the request to add e-mail address to the distribution list of „GOODRAM Newsletter”. This confirms the intention to add the owner of the registered e-mail address to the distribution list of „GOODRAM Newsletter” service. Since that moment, subsequent editions of the newsletter will be sent by Wilk Elektronik SA to the registered e-mail address with information about products and activity of Wilk Elektronik SA.
The process of modifying or removing registered data:
If it is necessary to change or remove e-mail address (unregister) included in the GOODRAM Newsletter’s distribution list, it is necessary to:
- in order to change address name, please contact Wilk Elektronik SA by sending e-mail message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in order to remove your e-mail account from the data base of newsletter’s subscribers (to unregister from the distribution list of „GOODRAM Newsletter”) please click on the link attached to the footer of each Newsletter message. This action will remove your address from the subscribers list.
IV Information about cookies
Wilk Elektronik SA pays special attention to respect of privacy of the users visiting our service. The data gathered in the login register are used only and exclusively in order to administer the service. We do not care for identification of the users visiting the websites of Wilk Elektronik SA. No identification data will be redirected to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
- Cookie files contain IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the end device of the user for the purposes of using the website of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, the time of storing in the end device and a unique number.
- The Service’s Operator is the entity placing the cookie files in the end device and gaining access to them.
- Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
- for preparation of statistics that help in understanding how the Service users use the website, which helps in improving its structure and content;
- to maintain the user’s session in the Service (after logging in). Thanks to the above, the user does not have to enter login and password on each site of the Service.
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s end device until the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s end device for a time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- Your web browser usually allows to store cookies in the end user’s device. Users of the Service can make changes in this regard in their browsers. Web browsers allow also to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help pages or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies saved in the end device of the Service’s user can be used also by the partners cooperating with the Service operator.
Management of cookies – how to express and withdraw your permission in practice?
By default, web browsers allow end devices to store cookies. The above settings can be altered in such a way that automatic handling of cookies is blocked in the browser settings or the user can be informed each time about sending cookies to his device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the software’s (web browser’s) settings.
V Server logs
- Information about user behaviour is subject to log into the server layer. These data is used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service is being provided.
- Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition we can store:
- date of request,
- time of reply,
- the name of the client station — identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) — where the transition to the service took place by reference,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The data is not associated with the individual persons that browse the website
- In order to provide the best service we may analyse the log files so as to know which pages are the most popular as well as what kind of browsers are used.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes. The Log files may be also used for statistical purposes. These statistics do not include any information that may lead to identification of our website’s visitors.
VI Data Disclosure
- The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits.
- The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user’s consent.
- The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand