Przed wejściem na stronę chcielibyśmy Cię poinformować o przetwarzaniu Twoich danych oraz zasadach, na jakich to się odbywa.
1. The personal data is administered by Wilk Elektronik S.A. with its registered seat in Laziska Gorne, ul. Mikolowska 42 (post code 43-173)
2. Contact regarding personal data protection or the implementation of your rights is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
4. We give the goals and the basis for processing your data each time before collecting them
5. We provide data to entities only for the purpose of achieving the purposes for which we have downloaded your data, we will always inform you about it. An exception may be a release order issued by authorized state authorities
6. We will process your data for as long as the law allows, and in the case of consent until it is withdrawn
7. In connection with the processing of your data by us, you have the following rights: access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing
8. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office of the Personal Data Protection (UODO), ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw
The service „GOODRAM Newsletter” allows all interested persons to receive automatically information about news in the offer of Wilk Elektronik SA and current news about the company.
The service „GOODRAM Newsletter” is provided only to registered persons. The following steps should be taken in order to register:
If it is necessary to change or remove e-mail address (unregister) included in the GOODRAM Newsletter’s distribution list, it is necessary to:
Wilk Elektronik SA pays special attention to respect of privacy of the users visiting our service. The data gathered in the login register are used only and exclusively in order to administer the service. We do not care for identification of the users visiting the websites of Wilk Elektronik SA. No identification data will be redirected to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
By default, web browsers allow end devices to store cookies. The above settings can be altered in such a way that automatic handling of cookies is blocked in the browser settings or the user can be informed each time about sending cookies to his device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the software’s (web browser’s) settings.
Jeśli akceptujesz zasady powyższej polityki prywatności kliknij przycisk "Akceptuję" lub w ikonę "x" znajdującą się w prawym górnym rogu.Akceptuję