Terms of Warranty Liability and Complaint Procedure
Wilk Elektronik SA Warranty
Wilk Elektronik SA shall guarantee the buyer that the products covered under the warranty are free from any faults or defects in material or workmanship arising in the manufacturing process, and that they meet the specification and are suitable for use in accordance with the instruction.
If any defect or malfunction of the product is identified, Wilk Elektronik SA shall repair the product or replace it with another product that is free from defects, in accordance with the following terms and conditions of warranty.
The warranty shall be granted to the person directly purchasing the product from Wilk Elektronik SA and shall not be transferable. Any claims relating to products not meeting the terms and conditions of this warranty shall be made only by the entity that purchased the product directly from Wilk Elektronik SA. The end user shall submit complaints about the product at the place of purchase. Customers of Orange Polska are requested to submit complaints and make inquiries at the following address: email@example.com
Wilk Elektronik SA products are covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, with the exception of:
- SSD GOODRAM Thunder disks which are covered by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- SSD GOODRAM Play and Play 2 disks which are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- SSD GOODRAM PRO disks which are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- SSD GOODRAM C Series disks which are covered by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- SSD GOODRAM Iridium disks which are covered by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- SSD GOODRAM Iridium PRO disks which are covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- microSD (microCARD) GOODRAM Card Readers which are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- GOODRAM All-in-One sets which are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, with the exception of microSD card (microCARD), included in the set, which is covered by a lifetime warranty;
- GOODRAM PBXX powerbanks (i.e. PB01, PB02, etc.) which are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty;
- Industrial products which are covered by a one-year warranty.
If the sales contract for the supply of specific products defines the terms and conditions of warranty, including the warranty period, in a way other than the present Warranty Card, priority shall be given to the provisions of the contract between Wilk Elektronik SA and the purchaser.
Complaint Handling, Service Conditions
Any claims relating to products not meeting the terms and conditions of this warranty may be made only by the entity that purchased the product directly from Wilk Elektronik SA.
The product complained about must be delivered to the Wilk Elektronik SA Service Point in person or through a carrier (e.g. courier). The Product complained about shall be delivered at the expense of the complainant.
The conditions of acceptance of a complaint at the Service Point:
- attaching the list of products complained about,
- attaching a copy of the invoice confirming that the products complained about were purchased from Wilk Elektronik SA,
- delivering the products complained about without damaged warranty seals,
- delivering complete products as purchased, i.e. together with all elements of the set (e.g. Dual Chanel memory – a set of 2 memory modules, etc.),
- delivering the products complained about after removing third-party’s and additional labels, stickers, etc. attached to products by the advertising party from them,
- delivering products complained about in their original packaging or in an antistatic packaging.
- If the products complained about are delivered in person to the Service Point, the Service Point shall confirm acceptance of the complaint by issuing a receipt.
- If the products complained about are delivered through a carrier (freight forwarder), the Service Point shall confirm acceptance of the complaint by approving a receipt of the consignment with the appropriate carrier.
The Wilk Elektronik SA Service Point advises that:
- they shall not issue a duplicate of the aforesaid acceptance document,
- they shall not be held liable for the consequences of loss of the aforesaid document.
Wilk Elektronik SA shall reserve the right to withdraw the products complained about from the Service Point and to return them to the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense if:
- the purchaser has failed to meet the conditions referred to in section 3,
- the condition of the consignment varies from that described in the attached documents,
- the consignment contains goods not purchased directly from Wilk Elektronik SA.
The discrepancies shall be clarified within 2 business days of the date of receipt of the products complained about. The return of the products complained about, referred to in section 7, shall occur within 7 business days or another period agreed upon with the complainant.
The complainant shall be authorised to raise objections as to the condition of products returned to them by the Wilk Elektronik SA Service Point or the grounds for return of the products within 2 business days. The 2-day period shall be counted from the date of receipt of the returned products after the complaint handling procedure (the recipient’s signature on the consignment note).
Wilk Elektronik SA shall agree to replace or repair the products within 14 business days of the date of acceptance of the products complained about at the Wilk Elektronik SA Service Point. Exceptions include all products of brands other than GOODRAM for which there is a deadline of 30 business days of the date of acceptance of the products complained about at the of Wilk Elektronik SA Service Point to make the repair or replacement.
Due to the special features of the Dedicated and Industrial products, the complaint procedure for such products may be extended to 30 business days, of which the Wilk Elektronik SA Service Point is required to advise the complainant.
Wilk Elektronik SA shall, at its own discretion, repair or replace the products complained about which have been recognised as defective. The product may be replaced with a new one or a reconditioned product of the same model as the product complained about. Should it be impossible to replace the product complained about with a product of the same model, it may be replaced with a new generation product with the same parameters as those of the product complained about or better. A reconditioned product is understood as a used product which is fully operable and has equivalent features and parameters.
Return of the product from the Service Point:
- the product may be collected from the Service Point in person upon the presentation of the original document of acceptance of the complaint,
- the products accepted at the Service Point shall be returned to the address of the complainant through a carrier (freight forwarder) at the expense of Wilk Elektronik SA.
Loss of Warranty Rights
The warranty shall be lost if the following is found:
- broken or damaged Wilk Elektronik SA warranty seals,
- repairs made by unauthorised persons, i.e. other than the employees of Wilk Elektronik SA,
- mechanical, chemical, thermal or electrical damages to the product, including those caused by computer malfunction or power failure, intentional or accidental damage to the product,
- damages caused by misuse or use contrary to the instruction posted on the manufacturer’s website, storage or installation instructions.
Wilk Elektronik SA shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the data stored on the medium. In order to protect the stored data against accidental loss, one should regularly make backup copies on other storage media.
Wilk Elektronik shall not recover lost data.
The liability of Wilk Elektronik SA for defects under warranty shall be honoured only if full payment has been made for the goods purchased.
The products sold by Wilk Elektronik SA are not designed for use as “critical components” in “life support equipment or systems” or for other “critical applications”.
Life support systems shall be understood as systems which serve to support and sustain vital functions whose failure could lead to a threat to the health or life of the user.
“Critical components” are those whose failure could lead to a breakdown of life support equipment or systems or a decline in their safety or effectiveness.
“Critical applications” are those which carry a potential risk of death, injury or serious damage to property or the environment.
The products should not be used with audio-video equipment, in particular, digital and analog decoders, with the exception of products which are intended for use in such equipment.
Any matters not covered by the present document shall be governed by the applicable law of the Republic of Poland, including the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, as amended).
Aby disputes related to the pursuit of claims under warranty or statutory warranty for products shall be resolved by courts of law in the Republic of Poland of jurisdiction for Wilk Elektronik SA’s registered seat.
The warranty shall not include any damages, limitations of functionality or performance of GOODRAM products caused by downloading incompatible software by the user.